Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Folding Endurance Tester
For determining the folding endurance of all kinds of paper, paperboard, foil & films with a standard folding speed per minute.
- Köhler Molin Type with five figure digital impulse counter - Loading clamps of dead weight type, giving standard load of 800 gm, during test. With five figure impulse counter having hold and zero setting. For testing two strips at the same time, done in oscillating clamps, and the tension of the strips is effected by means of weights.
Option : Five digit counter based on microcontroller circuitry
- Schopper Type with five figure impulse counter - Motor driven, Self contained unit, suitable for paper & films upto 0.010" (0.25mm). Loading clamps of spring type giving standard load of 1000 gm during the test. With five figure digital impulse counter having hold and zero setting. Two horizontally opposed and movable clamping jaws, which holds specimen 100 mm (4") long under variable tension during the folding cycle.
- MIT Type A constant tension is applied to test specimen of width 15mm and the specimen is bent 135O each to the left and right. Tension is applied by means of spring. Rotation speed 175 cpm & 90 cpm.
Option for all models : Five digit counter based on microcontroller circuitry.
APPLICABLE STANDARD: ISCAN P 17:77, TAPPI T 423/453, TAPPI T453/511