Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Oil Absorbency Tester - Cobb Unger Type
For determining the absorptive capacity of paper by measuring the amount of fluid (aquesous or non aquesous, fluids, oil varnishes) absorbed by the paper surface. Suited for evaluating the quality of printing paper with regard to blotting and set off of printing ink and two surface, as well as varnishing and impregrating suitability of paper, Reservoir capacity 250 cm3. Surface to be tested 100 cm2.
The direct quadrant balance is provided to give the difference weight of untreated and treated sample.
APPLICABLE STANDARD: SCAN P 37:77