Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
For evaluating stiffness and resillient qualities of paper, plastics, cardboard, light metallic sheets, foil and other flexible material having comparatively strong bending resistance. One end of the test piece is easily fastened into the clamp. The maximum force required to bend the test piece to a specified angle is presented on the graduated scale.
- Stiffness Tester (Taber Type) with triple shear cutter - Measuring range 0-10000 Stiffness Units of Taber.
- Electronic Stiffness Tester - Measuring range 0-5000 mN, accuracy of load cell within ± 2% of the true reading but not better than ± 1% of 5000 mN. With imported load cell.
Option : Other measuring range 0-10000 mN.
- Resonant Stiffness Tester - is intended for determination of stiffness of newsprint and multilayer carton board performing non destructive test.
Range : 1 - 10,000 of Resonance stiffness
- Crease Stiffness Tester - (Pira type) Important in the folding of carton blanks during their erection & column.
Range : 0-1000 gf.
APPLICABLE STANDARD: ISO 2493, 5629, TAPPI T 489M60, T 556,T 535,T820,T 836, SCAN P29,P64,P65, DIN 53121, 53123, BS 3748, ASTM D747-61T, JIS P8125