Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Laboratory Screw Press (de Watering Unit)
Compression cum de watering unit with variable speed compression screw pressurized de watering of wood chips to get less moisture wood chips for mechanical pulping the wood chips compressed by specially designed screw press under 10000 PSI pressure zone. This action removes the moisture and un avoidable color produced the 80% moisture free wood chips an efficient and cost effective system for pulp & paper research to get high quality of mechanical pulp, compressed wood chips reduced the cost of chemical and energy also improved the fiber washing, de watering, bleaching and high-density storage techniques. This action removes the moisture and an avoidable color and produced the wood chips with a minimum moisture contents. The compressed chips quickly absorb the chemicals and also good drainage property, Screw Press is an important pulp research tool for exploring fiber washing, de-watering, bleaching and high-density storage techniques. The press is designed to de-water fibrous slurries in automatic, continuous operation complete with variable speed drive all parts in contact with the pulp are made of stainless steel.
- For wood chip : Complete with AC variable drive capacity 5 Kg./hour.
- For waste paper : Complete with AC variable drive capacity 2 Kg./hour.
This section is currently not available