Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
- Vibration Strainer (Johnson Type) For separating shives and Fiber flock from a continuously fed pulp sample. Design approved by the Technical section of the British Paper & Board Industry Federation. Average capacity : 5 Kg. dried pulp per hour. Strainer area 500 x 240 mm. Driving motor included.
- Laboratory Strainer (Weverk Type) This a Packer type strainer for straining pulp from a digester while diluting water is being added. The stainer consists of a strainer vat of volume 20L with a stirrer, the strainer plate with slot width 0.15mm and a collecting vat . Motor- driven eccentric for diaphragm actuations .
i. Strainer stand
ii. Strainer slot width of 0.2,0.3,0.4 & 0.5mm also available.