Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
- LABORATORY VALLEY BEATER
For laboratory beating of pulp under standardized conditions, to determine the behavior of pulp when subject to define beating schedule. This beater is suitable for routine checking of pulp in laboratory. Net volume 25 liters of 680 g bone-dry pulp at 2-2.5% concentration. Beater roll speed 500 rpm. Motor with V belt drive provided.
- LABORATORY BEATER (PFI MILL TYPE)
High precision & best beater for processing pulp prior to information of hand sheets, in order to determine the behavior of pulp when subject to define beating schedule. This beater is ideally suitable for research purpose and routine checking of small quantity of pulp in laboratory. Capacity 5-40 gm of oven dried pulp with consistency of 5-50%, beating time 2-10 minutes depending upon the pulp quality. Beater roll and bed plate independently driven. Roll revolution counter, Variable beating pressure and variable peripheral speed beater roll/housing.
- With manual lifting of beater roll and predetermined Digital Revolution Counter.
- With pneumatic lifting of beater roll and predetermined Digital Revolution Counter.
- HOLLANDER BEATER
For uniform treatment of pulp under standard condition. Tub volume 200 liters, 5 kg bone dry pulp at 2-3% concentration. Provided with motor and V belt drive. Recommended drum speed 300 rpm.
- 1 Kg. Capacity
- 5 Kg. Capacity
- 15 Kg. Capacity
VALLEY BEATER : SCAN C 25 : 76, TAPPI T 200, CPPA C.2, ISO 5264/1
PFI MILL TYPE : SCAN C 24 : 67, TAPPI T 248 CM 74, CPPA C.7, ISO 5264/2-1979