Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Wet Web Tensile Strength Tester
For measuring the initial wet web strength and elongation of newsprint strip or pulp. Microcontroller based system with digital LCD display with automatic return rupture. Clamping length 50 & 100 mm, wire covered clamps for 20 mm wide strips, Max. stroke 30 mm. Deformation speed 1.5± 0.1 mm/sec. Measuring range 0-19.999 N. With inbuilt/external printer for printouts of Initial Wet Web Tensile Strength, Stretch and Wet Web Tensile energy absorption. Print report consists of the average tests, Lot No., Serial No., Date, Time and GSM and other feeded parameter.
Option : Graphic recorder.
TAPPI T 240 om-02