Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Ink Rub Tester
The ink rub tester is designed to determine the quality of adhesion and scuff resistance of ink to paper surfaces. Dry and wet rub can be performed on the ink rub tester. The method of the preparation is that a 2 lb or 4 lb weight with a clean white board is swept across the test piece for a set number of times, then closely examined. The rate of rubbing (no. of strokes) can be set by the pointer as desired.
Abrasion speed approx. 43 cpm, arc motion approx.21/4 inch, counter 0 to 9999 cpm.
TAPPI T 830, ASTM D 5364