Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Paper Core Compression Strength Tester
The paper tube crush tester has been design as a cost effective machine to measure the strength of manufactured paper cores up to a crushing force of 10 kN. The crush test samples can be a slices of the paper core ranging from 25 to 100 mm wide and upto 300 mm in diameter.
- ANALOG MODEL: For testing the core collapsing strength. Has adjustable testing area to accommodate specimen sizes and shapes. Pneumatically operated piston to apply the pressure. Maximum pressure to crush the test sample recorded on a gauge with peak pointer.
- DIGITAL CORE COMPRESSION STRENGTH TESTER: Used for testing core collapsing strength through a motorised operated piston to apply the pressure to crush the test specimen. The maximum peak crush value is displayed on a digital load indicator. Range 500 to 1000 kgf.